Friday, June 19, 2009

The Folly of Beanie Boylan, page one

After months of shooting my mouth off about it, I decided to start drawing the next issue of my book. This is the first page of the sci-fi epic I mentioned a few months ago when I posted those drawings of robots. The cars were inspired by those from beloved Super Nintendo racing game F-Zero, the building was inspired by some photographs of factories from the 40's and 50's I discovered while tooling around online, and the story was inspired by my cheerful disdain for humanity. I'm moving at a pretty steady clip, so I'll be able to post a few pages every week. That's right, I'm going to post the whole goddamn thing on my blog as I draw it. Hopefully, by the time I'm done someone in a position to offer me a lucrative publishing contract will have seen it and I can start making some money off this horseshit medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment